Tag Archives: North Georgia Farmhouses

Solomon-Smith Farmhouse, Circa 1823, Macon

Built by pioneer settler Henry Solomon as the centerpiece of a 50-acre working farm when it was “out in the country” from Macon, this Early Republic style home is the second oldest structure in Bibb County. It was nearly lost to neglect and deterioration but was rescued and restored in 2002.

Vineville Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BIBB COUNTY GA--, Macon GA

Tenant Farmhouse, Edge Hill

Leave a comment

Filed under --GLASCOCK COUNTY GA--, Edge Hill GA

Central Hallway Farmhouse, Glascock County

Leave a comment

Filed under --GLASCOCK COUNTY GA--

Hip-Roof Farmhouse, Glascock County

Leave a comment

Filed under --GLASCOCK COUNTY GA--

Abandoned Farmhouse, Franklin County

Leave a comment

Filed under --FRANKLIN COUNTY GA--

Central Hallway Farmhouse, Glascock County

Leave a comment

Filed under --GLASCOCK COUNTY GA--

Vernacular Farmhouse, Warren County

 

Leave a comment

Filed under --WARREN COUNTY GA--