Tag Archives: Luthersville GA
This home was built by John and Jane Trammell but is best remembered as the residence of their son, Captain John William Trammell (1829-1896).
Trammell, who was eventually elevated to Captain, served Company B, 1st Georgia Cavalry. It has been authentically restored by Trammell descendants and is now a bed and breakfast.
Tintype Courtesy Vanishing Georgia, Georgia Archives, University System of Georgia