Tag Archives: Churches of Lincoln County GA

Lincolnton United Methodist Church, 1915

The early history of the Lincolnton Methodist congregation has been lost but it is known that they were meeting by the 1820s, along with Baptists and Presbyterians, in a frame building known as Union Church. Methodists met at Union until the present church was constructed in 1915.

Lincolnton Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --LINCOLN COUNTY GA--, Lincolnton GA