Tag Archives: Churches of Coweta County GA

St. Philips Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1911, Senoia

Since 1979, this has been home to the Senoia Church of God of Prophecy.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Senoia Presbyterian Church, 1893

Construction on this church began in December 1892 and upon its completion in 1893 it served the congregation for many years. After the congregation grew too small to sustain services it was used as a wedding chapel and beginning in 2005, it became a private residence.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Senoia United Methodist Church, 1897

Reverend F. W. Baggarly established the Methodist congregation at Senoia in 1861. The church met in a brush arbor and then a warehouse until building their first permanent home in 1871. It was replaced by the present structure in 1897.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

First Baptist Church, Moreland

This congregation was established in 1829.

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Moreland GA