Tag Archives: Churches of Bartow County GA

Taylorsville Baptist Church, 1911, Bartow County

Taylorsville Baptist Church was organized in 1838 as the Salem Baptist Church and was originally located off Old Alabama Road. The church moved to Taylorsville in 1878 and changed its name in 1901. The current structure dates to 1911.

1 Comment

Filed under --BARTOW COUNTY GA--, Taylorsville GA