Tag Archives: Architecture of Odis Clay Poundstone

LaGrange City Hall, 1926

Architect Odis Clay Poundstone was in partnership with the Atlanta firm of T. F. Lockwood at the time he designed LaGrange City Hall. The Alabama native designed numerous public buildings in Georgia, including several in Cedartown.

LaGrange Commercial Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --TROUP COUNTY GA--, LaGrange GA