Tag Archives: Architecture of J. J. Baldwin

Barrow County Courthouse, 1920, Winder

J. J. Baldwin designed the Barrow County Courthouse in the most typical fashion for Georgia courthouses of the era: Neoclassical with a clock tower. While the county has long since outgrown the facility, it is still home to multiple government offices.

National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Winder GA