Category Archives: Senoia GA

Brandenburg-Merrick House, Circa 1873, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Brown-Allen House, Circa 1880, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Lee Hand House, 1906, Senoia

Like many landmark houses in Coweta County, this was built by the R. D. Cole Company of Newnan.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

1 Comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Barnes House, 1850s, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Harvey North House, Circa 1875, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

1 Comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Addy-Hollberg-Douty House, Circa 1872, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Hardy-Phillips House, Circa 1885, Senoia

This house was built by Joseph Hardy, a grandson of Aquilla Hardy. Aquilla Hardy is reputed to have been the first white settler of what is now Coweta County, having rented land from the Native Americans who then occupied the area.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Morgan-Wendt House, Circa 1890, Senoia

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

St. Philips Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1911, Senoia

Since 1979, this has been home to the Senoia Church of God of Prophecy.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA

Senoia Presbyterian Church, 1893

Construction on this church began in December 1892 and upon its completion in 1893 it served the congregation for many years. After the congregation grew too small to sustain services it was used as a wedding chapel and beginning in 2005, it became a private residence.

Senoia Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --COWETA COUNTY GA--, Senoia GA