Category Archives: Prattsburg GA

Corinth Methodist Church, 1869, Prattsburg

Corinth Methodist Church was organized by Reverend James Stockdale and Josiah Matthews in 1828. The congregation met at varied locations over their first four decades. This vernacular Greek Revival structure was dedicated by Reverend R. J. Corley on 24 October 1869. The congregation consolidated with the nearby Collinsworth Methodist Church in 1965.

Leave a comment

Filed under --TALBOT COUNTY GA--, Prattsburg GA

General Store, Prattsburg

Leave a comment

Filed under --TALBOT COUNTY GA--, Prattsburg GA