Category Archives: –BARROW COUNTY GA–

Queen Anne House, 1922 & 2002, Statham

This house was completely rebuilt from the 1922 foundation in 2002. I’m unsure if the original house burned or was just in such bad condition that it could not be saved. Either way, it’s interesting to see historical styles reinterpreted with modern materials.

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Queen Anne House, 1907, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Bungalow, Circa 1910, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

 

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Folk Victorian House, 1912, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Cooper-Willingham House, 1887, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Eclectic Victorian House, 1905, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Eclectic House, 1912, Statham

This eclectic house has transitional Victorian elements.

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Eclectic House, Circa 1902, Statham

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Historic Storefronts, Statham

Jefferson Street, facing west

Jefferson Street, facing east

Railroad Street, facing east

Railroad Street, facing west

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA

Seaboard Air Line Railroad Depot, 1912, Statham

Statham began as a crossroads with a country store and post office, owned by M. J. C. Statham, but experienced growth, and incorporation, when the railroad came to town in 1892. The first depot was built around 1900 and was replaced with this structure in 1912. Though use of the depot was discontinued decades ago, it has been home to various businesses over the years.

Statham Historic District, National Register of Historic Places

Leave a comment

Filed under --BARROW COUNTY GA--, Statham GA