Category Archives: –BANKS COUNTY GA–
This congregation was organized in 1881 and for almost a decade they met in private homes, and the old Maysville school building. This lot was purchased in 1890 and the church built soon thereafter. Like most other Methodist congregations in Georgia, Maysville was later affiliated with the United Methodist Church; after outgrowing this structure, the congregation relocated to a newer structure.
Maysville Historic District, National Register of Historic Places