The Long Cane Baptist Church was constituted in 1829 by Reverend James Reeves. It was a union of Baptists and Presbyterians. The structure, still in use today, was erected in the mid-1830s and still retains its slave gallery, where enslaved people worshiped until the Civil War. The Presbyterians continued to worship here with the Baptists until forming their own congregation, Loyd Presbyterian, in 1887.
Long Cane Historic District, National Register of Historic Places