Originally, this house was a small cottage built by Judge Hiram Warner (1802-1881) in 1836. Judge Warner came to Georgia from Massachusetts in 1822 and eventually became Chief Justice of the Georgia Supreme Court. Around 1869 Judge Warner’s daughter, Mary Jane Warner Hill, added another structure to the extant one, creating a two-story house. The Greek Revival appearance likely dates to this time. The Louie Cleveland Clark family purchased the house in 1934. The property has long been known as Clarkland Farms and is now an event venue.
National Register of Historic Places